[Reference Number: CR000077]
Our client, a very well established online marketing agency, is currently seeking to recruit a VIP Assistant Manager to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for ensuring the team meets their goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing the daily/weekly and monthly departmental reports.
- Create and Update the department’s procedures and make sure they are clearly understood and followed through.
- Update the team schedule, insure adherence and report any outstanding concerns.
- Prepare and deliver the training for the new hires of the department. Support and verify them for the probation period to deliver a complete evaluation to the management.
- Monitor the daily activity and decide on the necessary actions to be taken for highest value customers.
- Provide guidance and assist the key account managers in making decisions regarding customers.
- Monitor and report the performance of the team on a daily basis.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- 2+ years experience in a leadership capacity (e.g. management, team leader, supervisor, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in sales/customer support roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively train and motivate sales agents
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Willingness to show leadership and guidance for the team
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Monthly commission additional to basic salary
- Possibilities for internal growth