[Reference Number: CR000023]
Our client, a leading company within the iGaming business industry, providing white label casino and full turnkey services to top brands worldwide is currently seeking a collaborative Full-Stack PHP Web Developer. The right candidate will be innovating new features as well as being involved with day-to-day maintenance, upgrades and optimizations to our current stack. The company is continuously challenged to deliver higher quality code and more efficient solutions for quality user experiences.
- Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Back-End functionality to support Front-End features.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing API for external and internal use.
- Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Admins for external and internal use.
- Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
- Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
- 2-8 years of working experience with PHP.
- Knowledge of security and data protection.
- Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
- Some experience working with photoshop or any similar tool.
- Good knowledge of any relational SQL Database.
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
Good to know:
- PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter and Laravel
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 3 or 4
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Dependency Management like Composer, NPM
- Web server technologies like Apache, Nginx
- Linux operating Systems like Debian and Ubuntu
- AWS S3 for front-end resources
- GIT versioning
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package depending on qualifications and experience
- Exciting company activities