[Reference Number: CR000189]
Our client, a leading online marketing company within the iGaming industry, is currently seeking a Responsible Gambling Manager who is capable of dictating and implementing an overall strategy and awareness for responsible gambling across the product, customer lifecycle journeys and have an aerial view of all marketing comms, CRM campaigns and customer facing departments approach from a responsible gambling perspective. This role can be based in one of our clients offices in London, Malta or Cyprus.
- Dictate an overall strategy for responsible gambling across the departments, touch points and customer lifecycle.
- Making sure Responsible Gambling is a part of the daily operations in all departments and functions, from support to marketing and technical implementation, including outlining and constantly improving strategies and procedures.
- Product and user journeys focus; working with product, compliance and CRM teams to develop and perfect user journeys / product UX related to RG touch points and experiences customers have with the product and internal communication with a view to constantly improving engagement.
- Making sure the best tools and technical solutions are offered and being the owner of the development projects related to this.
- Proactively promoting responsible gambling awareness to all customers, including the strategy and the execution of responsible gambling campaigns, tools, procedures and safety measures.
- Align activities and liaison with various CRM department managers
- Be in charge of external responsible gambling campaigns from idea to execution
- Sharing market-level industry developments, providing competitor analysis, giving insights into what others are doing in the market to keep the marketing, compliance and product teams in-the-know
- Work with business analytics and CRM teams to understand the impact RG has on customers behavior and subsequently on business performance with a view to always leverage RG strategy and efforts to drive sustainable business growth.
- Act as company representative in external RG related industry collaborations whether through work with trade organizations e.g BGC or work with RG assocaitions/charities/ academic institutions etc.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in the iGaming industry, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets
- Proficient in industry best practices related to Product, CRM and Responsible Gambling in particular
- Is familiar with project development and project management
- Comprehensive understanding of UI & UX and technical aspects of project development
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills