[Reference Number: CR000131]
Our client, a global group of companies, offering trading services is currently seeking a Spanish Country Manager to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building business from part of LATAM /Latin American region; will manage local office and perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building business from part of LATAM /Latin American region; will manage local office (opening local office will be subject to reaching minimum business size and local regulatory approval);
- Perform administrative and development functions to start up and manage business;
- Handle phone calls, e-mails, live customer chat while assisting the marketing department to adapt global marketing strategies to local market (create new promotions, landing pages, products and features);
- The candidate will organize and manage local sales team once it will be created and administer local language Facebook, Twitter, other social media channels with the help of Marketing Department;
- Will promote business in local language industry-specific forums and organize local language training, seminars, webinars.
- Provide translation assistance for marketing department with regards to local language website, banners, marketing materials and meet monthly business development targets as set forth by the management; will therefore analyze marketing trends and track competitors, activities and provide valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
- Native Spanish speaker;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is Necessary;
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Develop operational plans
- Implement Brand strategies
- Deep understanding of their country’s local politics to enforce laws and regulations
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment with high qualified personnel that are passionate for this project;
- Bonuses upon performance;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction;
- Other additional benefits.