[Reference Number: CR000129]
Our client a leading Marketing company that focuses in the iGaming sector is currently seeking a Junior Product Owner to join it's ever growing team. They are in the process of re-building the product management team in order to guide the company’s product maturity through its growth stage. The right candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy—in an agile environment.
- Understanding product strategy, market, industry, and client goals.
- Working with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
- Articulating product vision and user stories in a manner clearly understandable to development teams.
- Managing backlog of user stories for one or more products.
- Establishing user story acceptance criteria, accepts user stories, refines stories with Scrum teams.
- Reviewing and provides feedback on test plans to ensure application changes meet acceptance criteria.
- Applying Agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation of ongoing work product.
- Certificate, degree or basic experience in product development and managemen
- Technically proficient and knowledgeable of how a web stack, data warehouse, and marketing stack work to interact and work closely with the engineering team
- Worked with JIRA, Qlik, Selenium or Trello.