[Reference Number: CR000127]
Our client, a global group of regulated financial companies offering trading services is currently seeking an experienced Linux System Administartor. The right candidate will have kowledge and experience of Linux OS administration and with Linux scripting languages as well as at least 2 years experience in a similar IT related field. Excellent remuneration package included.
- Will be performing on-going maintenance and upgrade of the company’s infrastructure.
- Handling troubleshooting IT issues that arise in the day-to-day operations
- Provide IT support in local and global offices.
- Cooperating with the 3rd party service providers for maintaining/troubleshooting issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral is necessary,
- Professionalism and work ethic, Self-motivation and a Desire to succeed,
- Knowledge and experience of Linux OS administration,
- Experience with Linux scripting languages,
- Experience with Load Balancing, High Availability setups,
- Knowledge and experience in Networking (LAN/WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wi-Fi, DNS),
- Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Azure or Amazon WS (or any other Cloud Solution) will be considered an advantage,
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Server and Desktop OS (including Windows File Server, Email Server, Active Directory, DNS Server) will be considered an advantage,
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years in a similar IT related field is necessary.