[Reference Number: CR000119]
Our client, a leading online marketing company is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online content management. As Content Manager you will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the company’s products online presence.
You will be responsible for crafting promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns and the corresponding setups to support these campaigns. You will work closely with different departments; thus, organization and strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. The tasks require strong attention to detail, multitasking abilities and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for website, e-mail and other marketing channels for the company’s products (requires working with CMS)
- Coordinate projects across departments, including web and graphic design
- Maintain a consistent branded look for all the company’s products
- Work cooperatively with key team members
- Experience with, CMS, Emails management platforms, MS Office
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- Attention to detail to succeed in create multi-faceted campaigns
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
- A good technical understanding of computers in general to guarantee an easy transition into the content manager position
- Knowledge of HTML is of an advantage
- Previous online marketing experience is of an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages are not required but can be helpful